hi hugable creatures!
i'm currently new on this, and i'm not so good at following. but i'm working on it!
help me to become better and i'll promise you i'll work hard!

huggies!

torsdag 5. august 2010

okay, so i have felt like a corpse. i haven't had anything to do. and i have just written and read and chatted. that's not how a teenage should spend her holiday, but yeah. when mom get's money we're going to get our hair cut. i have waited for half a year! my hair is a mess and it's nothing to do about it. and so i'm gonna do much about myself. HAHA!
so yeah, but now it's dinner and then i'm either gonna shower or wait and then shower. i feel like a.. messy mess. and yeah. soon going to buy school supplies. and i'm getting a new school bag! my old one is a total disaster. and it can't hold my laptop!
yeah i have my laptop to school. Dyslexia ya'know. irritating thing.

HUGGIES! ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar