hi hugable creatures!
i'm currently new on this, and i'm not so good at following. but i'm working on it!
help me to become better and i'll promise you i'll work hard!

huggies!

tirsdag 10. august 2010

Jaden smith

today we had a little Be-late Bday party where my sponsor and her kids came here.
like the cow (karoline) and morten. daniel and morten sat in daniel's room and played Nintendo DS and yeah, while i and The Cow talked boys and music and posters. she got two Zac efron posters from me since i don't really like him. (sorry all zac lovers, don't judge me)
and she showed me a music video with Justin bieber and Jaden smith. and i thought hmm, that name.. i've heard it before. and then when i saw him i just woah, that's the kid from karate kid! and john smith's son! woah my brain works! *smiiiiile*
well yeah and he was so totally hugable (i use the word to much D:)



so adorable little kid. i mean jaden.
so yeah.

whatcha think ?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar