hi hugable creatures!
i'm currently new on this, and i'm not so good at following. but i'm working on it!
help me to become better and i'll promise you i'll work hard!

huggies!

torsdag 22. juli 2010

sarah jane adventures

i'm in a periode when i'm addicted to one thing. right now, SJA. it's like i have to see it.
i and mt friends have a chatroom called RANDOM, and there we talk about everything, they tell me to spam them. my lucky day, right? and the clever little me are spamming them about SJA.
but often i let out outbreaks, i get angry fast, and yeah. i'm tender, emotional. annoying feelings, sometimes i wonder who i would be if i wasn't like this. like, i CRY of a fanfiction, words! yeah yeah, whatever.
now i cried when luke got to know that maria was gonna move to america...

enough of me, i wonder who reads my blog. i think no one else then the people i know close. so mhm.
i wanna know who are reading this blog, and all. maybe i'm gonna start to vlog too here. whaddya think?

AND A RANDOM PICTURE:
<- who wouldn't hug this little creature called kittie?
i wouldn't hug it, i would keep it an HUG IT ALL THE TIME!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar