hi hugable creatures!
i'm currently new on this, and i'm not so good at following. but i'm working on it!
help me to become better and i'll promise you i'll work hard!

huggies!

søndag 18. juli 2010

okay, first of all i wanna say sorry, i never blog! i thought that this will get better, but nopee.
so now i'm gonna TRY to write atleast ONE post each day.
okay so now it's like two p.m. and i'm still lying here in my undies with a cardigan over. feet's cold but the rest is burning! why does it have to be so hot outside? and yeah i know, i'm lazy, but i just don't care about what i ware inside now, but soonb gonna move my body and throw on some clothes, gonna have a visit of my best friend, we're gonna watch a movie! dunno which yet, maybe Brüno, but if i get sick we're gonna watch something else.
som people might ask ''why did you buy it if it makes you sick?'' and the answer is... i didn't bought it, it was one of my christmas presents... from mom.

AND SO HERE IS A SONG I LISTEN MUCH TO:

nice nice songie!

1 kommentar: