hi hugable creatures!
i'm currently new on this, and i'm not so good at following. but i'm working on it!
help me to become better and i'll promise you i'll work hard!

huggies!

tirsdag 28. september 2010

i am starting to get annoyed. my head is hurting beacuse of all the sniffing, and my nose hurts. but i'll be fine.
tomorrow i'm going to school, yesterday and today i felt to much like crap to go. and oh shit... torunn might thing i was just skipping. ah well, her problem for not beliving me, not mine.
i am trying so hard on making a harry potter fanfiction, but it's hard. i have my own magical creature that i'm gonna use in an original story, but i want to test it out in a fanfiction first.

my head is a mess and all.. dot dot dot...

WHO WANTS CHOCOLATE? I WANT! GUESS WHAT!? WHAT?! you don't get any..
random.. so anyways, i have been searching much lately and found out that helen mccrory, the woman who plays narcissa malfoy in harry potter have played in a very new doctor who episode! love her, she's so sweet!
but yeah. g2g, bye!

huggies

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar